Saturday 6 July 2013

Graduate Soon

One week more, I will leave Taylor's University.
I think I will miss the school life very much.
Time flies, a lot of memorable experience gained in these three years.
In my life, there was not much good friends that I had, at least until now.
Fortunately, I met  four special girls in my uni life who had brought a lot of fun and valuable memories for me.
Seriously, I will miss them. I think we still will remembers those promises when get older and older.

I am not preparing to work in the society.
The materialistic and real society.
Worrying my future.
But I have a dream.
I will try my best to achieve my dream.

Sigh,
Don't think too much now.
Let's prepare myself for the final final exam and work through the event internship.
Yes, I can do it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment